teenage engineering develops highly acclaimed products for people who love sound, music and design. we are looking for a compliance & sustainability specialist to join our supply chain team.
who are you?
you have a sound technical background and enjoys keeping up to date with the latest regulatory developments in the industry. the ideal applicant for this position has solid analytical skills alongside the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and effectively to others. you have a passion for sustainability and a strong drive to create and implement strategies within the field.
you are a part of our supply chain team but have a key role interacting across all departments to ensure compliance and sustainability for our products and suppliers.
role and responsibilities
- ensure products and packaging comply with rules and regulations.
- drive regulatory certification of all products.
- manage compliance roadmap, staying up to date on global approvals and testing procedures.
- implement sustainability strategy related to products, packaging and operations.
- supplier auditing and qualification.
- working together with designers and developers to implement correct guidelines and specifications on parts, packaging and manuals.
- establish a scalable framework for the certification process. build relationships with appropriate external partners (i.e. testing labs).
- bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or similar.
- a minimum of 5 years' experience working with compliance in a related industry
- proficiency in report writing, analysis, and compliance procedures.
- thorough understanding of regulatory frameworks.
- experience with product testing and process analysis
- skilled in project management
- problem-solving abilities are essential
we believe in culture, people, technology, discipline, curiosity and humour.
we have a collective agreement “tekniktjänsteavtalet unionen/sveriges ingenjörer” and offer benefits such as an annual health care contribution and flexible work hours.
placement and employment type
full-time position, located at our hq in stockholm. some domestic or international travelling is required (for example visiting testing labs).
about the company
teenage engineering is developing the alternative future of consumer electronics - each invention driven by need, and built to last.
from reimagining music making with the iconic OP-1 portable synthesizer and growing the synth population with the affordable pocket operator series, to rethinking listening with the OD-11 ortho directional speaker and the OB–4 magic radio, we have applied the signature mindset to a new legacy of enduring technologies.