in joining the r&d team at teenage engineering you will be a part of every single product that we make, developing automation and processes to ensure we have world class quality and consistency in our products. in your role you are a crucial part in bringing our products into mass-production.
who are you?
- you will be a part of the creation, design and implementation of high-tech manufacturing test solutions, fixtures and robots, for our production lines.
- you will develop and maintain test code and custom applications for future products, on board level as well as full product level.
- in collaboration with r&d and supply chain teams you will define our test flows, processes and methods to ensure we are as innovative in our manufacturing as in our products.
- continuously monitor and analyze test data, develop and implement improvements when needed.
- assist the hardware team with hardware validation and board bring-up during product development.
- travel to our manufacturing sites in asia and europe for hands-on implementation and problem solving.
role and responsibilities
- good knowledge of python, c / c++ and experience of other languages.
- knowledge of embedded systems.
- knowledge of real-time systems.
- basic understanding of analog and digital electronic circuits.
- interest in learning and developing new skills.
- ability to take on tasks from bottom-up and top-down perspective.
- strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
as a manufacturing test engineer you will have the opportunity to work on the most exciting new products at teenage engineering. you will engage cross functionally within multi-disciplinary teams to deliver test systems and processes that are repeatable, cost effective and critical to end customer experience.
we believe in culture / people / technology / discipline / curiosity / humor. we have a collective agreement “tekniktjänsteavtalet unionen/sveriges ingenjörer” and offer benefits such as an annual health care contribution and flexible work hours.
the position is located at our hq in stockholm.
about the company
teenage engineering was founded in 2007. our first product was the OP-1, a portable all-in-one synthesizer used by world famous artists, sound designers and dj's.
other products range from the OD-11, a high-end wireless stereo loudspeaker, the ultra portable and ultra low cost pocket operators, the new op-z, multimedia synthesizer and sequencer workhorse.
our hq is located in stockholm, sweden. here a multidisciplinary team of software / electrical / mechanical engineers and industrial / textile /lifestyle designers are developing our products from start to finish. the studio is fully equipped workshop with state of the art rapid prototyping machines.