you will be part of the 'te platforms team' working with
- hardware architecture, frameworks & operating systems
- involving kernel/rtos, hypervisors and multi-core/smp
- designing tools and utilities to build a fun & easy to use environment
- software design & implementation of things like
- heterogeneous multi-core designs
- communication patterns / networking layers / system management
- workflows to build, flash, profile firmware in enjoyable ways
- technologies include
- structured concurrency, brokerless topologies
- NPU/ML assisted signal processing
- various wireless standards including bluetooth le audio
job responsibilities and duties
- develop solid realtime systems, frameworks & sdk's
- writing middleware from daemons to messaging protocols to user-interface
- contribute to open source projects and participate in open standards work
- deep dive in deterministic, jitter-free low-latency designs
- application development for synthesizer and audio end-products
- be part of designing our future roadmap within the fields of your interest
things we use
- low power radios from nordic semi, dsp's from analog devices and cirrus logic, generic arm's from cypress, nxp and fpga's from efinix, lattice, xilinx
- zephyr rtos, jailhouse, linux, various home-brew glue and wireless protocols
- we enjoy developing our own systems and backend infrastructure to support hw/sw for automated factory-testing. mostly built around python, ruby, go
- quality gear within RF, scopes, logic-analysers, audio-test, robotics
- currently ramping up ml-assisted computer vision / mechatronics platform as well as endeavours in programming rust
we believe in culture, people, technology, discipline, curiosity and humor. We have a collective agreement “tekniktjänsteavtalet unionen/sveriges ingenjörer” and offer benefits such as annual health care contributions.
the position is located at our hq in stockholm.
about the company
teenage engineering was founded in 2007. our first product was the OP-1, a portable all-in-one synthesizer used by world famous artists, sound designers and dj's.
other products range from the OD-11, a high-end wireless stereo loudspeaker, the ultra portable pocket operators, the OP-Z multimedia synthesizer, TX-6 portable mixer and OB-4 the magic radio.
our hq is located in stockholm, sweden. here a multidisciplinary team of software / electrical / mechanical engineers and industrial / textile /lifestyle designers are developing our products from start to finish. the studio is fully equipped workshop with state of the art rapid prototyping machines.